Image description

DOWN ST MARY CHURCH



 

EAST WINDOW IN MEMORY OF THE PARENTS OF REV W.T.A. RADFORD.

 

 

The East window (partially obscured by the  altarpiece) was one of the first to be installed as part of Rev Radford's building project. It is dedicated to his mother, Mary (nee Hacche), and father, Benjamin Tucker Radford, surgeon, who died in 1853 and 1862 respectively.


It depicts the crucifiction and resurrection.